Inbox is gone

Wiley Sanders

May 4, 2022, 8:48:36 PM5/4/22
to pat-users
I deleted one or two emails from my pat http inbox - and now everything is gone. .local/share/pat/mailbox/KF6IIU/in is empty. This is "Pat v0.12.1 (ccb4934) linux/amd64 - go1.17.5".

Has anyone seen this? What did I do wrong?

Wiley KF6IIU

Jeff Grantham

May 4, 2022, 9:50:44 PM5/4/22
to Wiley Sanders, pat-users
Did a folder get deleted and then recreated the next time you connected?  I am not a Pat expert but I have worked in IT/Security for over 25 years and I have NEVER seen an email folder delete it’s on contents. Usually a mistake by the user. Sorry to hear about it but that is my guess.

Thanks,
Jeff Grantham