Pat Compose Help 0.12.1

KM4ACK

Dec 12, 2021, 12:07:06 PM12/12/21
to pat-users
Where was this feature two years ago!? Thank you guys! This will make life MUCH easier going forward and I can finally ditch the compose function in many of my scripts.

Took me a second to wrap my head around it. For anyone else interested, try something like this for your script.

echo "This is the body" | pat compose km4ack --subject "Subject here"

73, de KM4ACK

C. Matthew Curtin

Dec 25, 2021, 8:54:58 AM12/25/21
to KM4ACK, pat-users
Outstanding! Didn't know this feature was coming but I sure am happy to have it.

I've had my head down on other things for a few weeks and just catching up here. 0.12.1 is like a Christmas present! :)

C Matthew Curtin  Columbus Ohio USA

KM4ACK

Mar 19, 2022, 7:49:42 AM3/19/22
to pat-users
Is it possible to set the P2P flag when using compose from the command line? Not interactive mode, but something that could be used in a script.

73, de KM4ACK

Martin Hebnes Pedersen

Mar 19, 2022, 11:03:23 AM3/19/22
to KM4ACK, pat-users
Unfortunately not :/

It should be very easy to add though. I will have a look at it :)

--
73 de LA5NTA / Martin