Ver 0.11.0 Forms

Richard Schnieders

Jul 8, 2021, 10:51:15 AM7/8/21
to pat-users
Good morning All.

The new version of Pat loaded up great with no issues. It seems to work great without issues.

The only thing I saw was the listing of available form templates is not consistent with the forms listed in .wl2k/Standard_Forms. the directory listing is not the same as listed when the select a form box is displayed. The ones that are listed work but not all the forms in the directory are present.

I updated the forms to see if that would correct the issue and it did not. So I deleted the forms from the Standard_Forms directory and then reinstalled them and the listing did not change.

Thank you for all your hard work on this project it is a great tool

Rich, KR4PI

Chris Keller

Jul 8, 2021, 11:13:37 AM7/8/21
to Richard Schnieders, pat-users
Glad the new version is mostly working for you, Rich!

To be clear, by "the listing did not change" you mean you're still seeing a discrepancy between the forms on your hard drive and those shown in the templates list? If you restart Pat, does that help? If not, we have a bug to track down!

Richard Schnieders

Jul 8, 2021, 12:57:15 PM7/8/21
to pat-users
Yes, after rebooting the pi, after removing and reinstalling the forms from .wl2k/Standard_Forms directory the listing in Pat is not consistent with the directory listing. I noticed that the radiogram form was not listed so I began to look more closely.

Attached is a link to screen grabs of the pi directory listing and the forms window in Pat in my browser on a Windows 10 box.

I did not check if the beta version with forms I had installed had the same issue.

Thanks

Rich, KR4PI

Dave Christensen

Jul 10, 2021, 9:53:37 AM7/10/21
to pat-users
I noticed the following folders are not being seen by PAT on my Pi:  CRIM Medical Assistance, Radiogram and RRI Forms, USGS

jack.h...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2021, 3:40:48 PM7/12/21
to pat-users
Thanks so much for this update. Forms working great on my BAP. This is a game changer!

73,
Jack
NE2E