Sample VARA HF connect command line for Pat cli?

Bob Segrest

Sep 23, 2022, 2:53:41 PM (10 days ago) Sep 23
to pat-users
Hello Everyone,

Can someone provide me with a sample 'connect' command line that would be used with the Pat cli interface?  For example, if I want to send email from the Pat outbox using telnet, I would enter 'pat connect telnet' in my terminal window.

if I want to send email using Vara to KB3PCY pm 7105.750 KHz, wha would teh command line look like?

Bob KO2F

Bob Segrest

Sep 25, 2022, 3:18:49 PM (8 days ago) Sep 25
to pat-users
And the easy answer is:  It's displayed in the lower part of the Connect dialog window.

2022-09-25_15-12-12.png