SDR Control on MAC M2 using PAT

Dustin Green

Jul 16, 2024, 9:18:02 PM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to pat-users
I am soooo close!  I'm, running SDR Control on my MacBook M2.  It works very well for digital applications such as JS8CALL and WSJTX.  This is all done completely wirelessly!  SDR Control connects to other software using its CAT Server with RigCtrl/Hamlib Port 5001.

I'm trying to get PAT/Winlink running via the same CAT Server.  I've got PAT running.  Via Crossover, I've got VARA running.  I've successfully made TELNET connection.  I've managed to make contact with my radio (IC 705) with rigctld via terminal.  I think there is a disconnect between PAT and rigctld.  I'm very naive when it comes to using the command line and terminal.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dustin