PAT GUI?

MJ Inabnit

Mar 25, 2022, 1:58:45 PM3/25/22
to pat-...@googlegroups.com

Love seeing all the activity happening with pat these past few
months--amazing and fun to witness.

Just wondering if there is an effort to tie things together with a
working gui? My fingers are crossed for this to whittle down the kludge
getting everything started/stopped.

PS Super grateful to have access to working forms!

Tnx all, wonderful work

73

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken

KK4GGL

Jun 10, 2022, 1:55:49 PM6/10/22
to pat-users
I use this script:

#!/bin/bash
#launch direwolf, pat, pat page in firefox
xfce4-terminal -e "direwolf -p -T "%H:%M:%S"" &
xfce4-terminal -e "pat http localhost:5000" &
firefox http://localhost:5000/ui

KK4GGL

Jun 14, 2022, 9:01:00 AM6/14/22
to pat-users
I should point out that I use the above script for AX.25 packet with AE5KM's version which includes AX.25. Once I figure out why I am not connecting with ardop, I'll make one for that.