Anybody having problems with Radiogram forms?

Alberto Lopez

Apr 22, 2022, 11:40:33 AM4/22/22
to pat-users
Hi everyone,
First time posting a problem here.  Thanks for the community help!
Well, I updated recently to Bullseye on my RPi and installed a bunch of Ham apps through Jason's Build-a-Pi utility. I configured everything and seems to be working fine, but last week I was participating from a local Winlink Wednesday which required sending a Radiogram.  I opened PAT, hit Compose, then chose Template and selected Radiogram.  All fine up to there.  The html kicked in and I was able to fill out the Radiogram form, hit submit and then the usual warning box showed up stating that I needed to close the browser window to go back to the PAT email window.  But when I closed the html window, the email only had the Subject line with the correct code for Radiogram, and the body of the message only had this:
CC:
SeqInc:

and no attachment.

Anybody seen this problem before?  I assume it may be associated to permissions, but I am unsure what is that needs changing.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Alberto

Fig1.png
Fig2.png

Ken

Jun 15, 2022, 6:40:24 PM6/15/22
to pat-users
I am seeing exactly the same error, did you ever get a solution?

Corey Minyard

Jun 16, 2022, 9:28:42 AM6/16/22
to pat-users
There is already a bug filed on this: https://github.com/la5nta/pat/issues/346