Telnet P2P Alias

K8TCS

Mar 13, 2022, 6:51:05 PM3/13/22
to pat-users
I know KM4ACK has a button in his Pat Menu application to do this but does anyone have an example of what a valid P2P telnet alias should look like?  I already have about a dozen ax25 aliases, and I don't have a problem creating them by hand, I just need to know what they should look like for telnet.

Thanks
-Tad
K8TCS
N-Scale

KM4ACK

Mar 14, 2022, 11:48:12 AM3/14/22
to pat-users
"P2P-KM4ACK-10.4.36.194": "telnet://{mycall}:CMST...@10.4.36.194:8774/wl2k"

KM4ACK

Mar 14, 2022, 11:49:25 AM3/14/22
to pat-users
here's the part that groups wants to obscure. Just remove the spaces.

CMSTelnet @ 10.4.36.194

K8TCS

Mar 14, 2022, 12:51:39 PM3/14/22
to pat-users
Thanks Jason.  I was just about to grab your code and find what I needed there.  Really appreciate all the work you do here on YouTube and the dev work on Build a PI and Pat Menu.