UnicodeMultiDict and send_request in the WebOb docs

Aaron DeVore

Jun 16, 2012, 5:47:36 AM6/16/12
to Paste Users
I am currently updating the unofficial WebOb packages for Arch Linux.
Parts of the documentation won't build because they reference
UnicodeMultiDict or send_request, both of which have been removed.
There is an issue on GitHub at:
https://github.com/Pylons/webob/issues/53

I would attach a patch to the GitHub issue, but I don't know enough
about WebOb to remove the other references to UnicodeMultiDict in the
documentation.

-Aaron DeVore

Sergey Schetinin

Jun 16, 2012, 5:55:36 AM6/16/12
to Aaron DeVore, Paste Users
Should be fixed now. Please confirm.

Aaron DeVore

Jun 16, 2012, 7:20:08 AM6/16/12
to Sergey Schetinin, Paste Users
Confirmed. The package is now updated. Thank you!

-Aaron DeVore