Any chance of a webob 1.2.1 release?

Thomas G. Willis

Jul 23, 2012, 10:59:21 AM7/23/12
to paste...@googlegroups.com
I don't know what the intended release schedule is but, it would be awesome if I could update my dependencies to use https://github.com/Pylons/webob/pull/51 and I can't convince my masters to use anything but an official release :P

Sergey Schetinin

Jul 24, 2012, 11:17:02 PM7/24/12
to Thomas G. Willis, paste...@googlegroups.com
Sure.

On 23 July 2012 17:59, Thomas G. Willis <tom.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know what the intended release schedule is but, it would be awesome if I could update my dependencies to use https://github.com/Pylons/webob/pull/51 and I can't convince my masters to use anything but an official release :P

Thomas G. Willis

Jul 25, 2012, 8:19:53 AM7/25/12
to paste...@googlegroups.com, Thomas G. Willis
YAY thanks so much.