Broken pipe error handling

Sławek Kapłoński

Sep 25, 2013, 5:01:43 PM9/25/13
to paste...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm new in paste and generally in wsgi servers. I want to make simple application which will be listining on port (server) and sending data from files to clients. All is working quite good but I have to detect and handle error "Broken pipe" on server (and do something when it will happend). I'm trying to handle such exception in my server application but I can't. It looks that paste handle it byself. So my question is how to handle it in my way and do some my code when such error will happend? I will be grateful for any Your help with that :)

Thanks in advance
Slawek