Citizens United MA Amendment S9 Hearing Thursday/ Virtual Sign-up

1 view

PassMassAmendment

Apr 4, 2023, 11:06:32 AM4/4/23
to passmass...@googlegroups.com
     Hi All,

        The Joint Elections Laws committee will have its hearing Thursday from 10-1 in Room A-1 on our amendment S9. https://malegislature.gov/Bills/193/S9/BillHistory. Easiest to enter through the Ashburton entrance.
        You can testify in person, virtually or submit written testimony.  Virtual sign-up ends at 5pm today. My regrets on the late notice.  https://malegislature.gov/Events/Hearings/Detail/4487
         After Citizens United was passed, an effort was made to get resolutions passed in cities/ towns(84) and non-binding questions were put on the ballot and voted on in certain districts for overturning Citizens United. Representative Districts(47) and Senate Districts(6). I have that info but it has not been loaded to the site yet, not my gig. If anyone wants to contact me to see if the info is pertinent to your legislator, feel free to contact me. Senators Comerford and Cyr had all kinds of efforts done in their districts and have still not signed on.
         Please contact the Joint Election Laws Committee members and your legislators for support. https://malegislature.gov/Committees/Detail/J15

                       Thanx,
                              Nick Bokron
                              781 593 3042