VERY SCARY! - 20 Days left to Petition "Corporations are NOT People! Money is NOT Speech!"

1 view

passmassam...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2015, 10:43:39 PM10/29/15
to PMAAnnounce

ONLY 20 DAYS left for voters to sign our Petition

3x10 sticker nb3.5.1.jpg

Help GET BIG MONEY OUT of OUR Elections!

ONLY WITH YOUR HELP and the efforts of 600 other volunteers from all across the Commonwealth can we begin to get BIG MONEY OUT of our Elections!!

IN THIS ISSUE:

* DOWNLOAD the PETITION HERE and start getting SIGNATURES NOW!

* SIGN UP HERE TO HELP with PETITION SIGNATURE GATHERING!

* Find REGIONAL & LOCAL EVENTS for Signature Gathering on our Calendar!

ONLY 20 DAYS left for voters to sign our Petition

PMA aims to collect nearly 80,000 signatures – statewide – deadline Nov 18

**Download the electronic version, NOW! and start getting signers TODAY!! **

Sign up HERE to help get this on the Ballot! Let The People Decide!

PMA is TOTALLY GRASSROOTS and relies on volunteers. WE NEED YOUR HELP to collect Massachusetts voter signatures in order to get our proposed amendment through two consecutive sessions of the MA Legislature AND THEN on to the 2018 ballot and THEN submitted to The People for OUR approval. Ask your colleagues, neighbors & friends.

http://passmassamendment.wikispaces.com/PRINT+THE+PETITION+FORM

Contact us with your questions:

Petitioning contact: passmass...@gmail.com tel#: 978 808 7173

Show your support & CALL the State House!

FIND your State Representative and State Senator and how to contact them here: https://malegislature.gov/People/Search

CALL or Email your elected officials at the State House.

They need to know that the PMA Petition & the State House Legislative Amendment are important to you.

Ask them to support S-53 & H-933.

Here’s an example of what to say or write to your State Representative and State Senator:

“I am concerned about the ever growing sums of money and the potential corrupting influence it has in our elections. I believe that bills H-933 and S-53 would clear the way for legislation that would begin to address this critical issue.  These two Legislative Amendment proposals are now scheduled for consideration at the MA State Constitutional Convention on February 3, 2016. Since they will make it “to the floor” for a vote only if there is mass support from citizens, I am showing my support early enough to give you time to speak with your colleagues and encourage them to support the bills, too. I am asking you to do what is necessary to build momentum and see that H-933 and S-53 move forward towards a favorable outcome this February.

For more info see: http://passmassamendment.wikispaces.com/State+Senate+%26+House+Bills

Bills filed for a MA Constitutional Amendment in the State House this session:

S_53 – Senator Ken Donnelly

      Proposal for a legislative amendment to the Constitution relative to corporate rights and political spending.  https://malegislature.gov/Bills/BillHtml/142238?generalCourtId=12

H_933 – Representatives D. Rogers & P. Marks

     Proposal for a legislative amendment to the Constitution to declare that corporations are not people, money is not speech. https://malegislature.gov/Bills/BillHtml/142161?generalCourtId=12

See the webpage: http://passmassamendment.wikispaces.com/State+Senate+%26+House+Bills

Contact us with your questions. subject: PMA State House passmassam...@gmail.com .

Calendar and Facebook List Petitioning EVENTS

http://passmassamendment.wikispaces.com/Calendar+of+Events

https://www.facebook.com/PassMassAmendment

JOIN the "BATTLE OF OUR AGE" and please commit just a few hours of time over these remaining petitioning days to do YOUR SHARE to revive our ailing Democracy!

THANK YOU!

The PassMassAmendment Team

more info: www.PassMassAmendment.org
PassMassAmendment on FACEBOOK
#PassMassAmend, #PassMassAmendment

PassMass...@gmail.com

Petitioning contact: passmass...@gmail.com tel#: 978 808 7173

clip_image001.gif
clip_image003.jpg
clip_image004.gif
clip_image005.gif
clip_image006.gif
clip_image007.gif
PMA GET BIG MONEY OUT 10-30-15_announce.pdf
Sample language for contacting legislators to show support.doc