PassMass petitioning update, reducing the corrupting influence of money in politics

1 view

PassMass

Nov 8, 2018, 3:42:26 AM11/8/18
Hi All,

As this year's petitioning is coming to an end, we would like to Thank you All
for your support and participation in PassMassAmendment's efforts to end the
corrupting influence of corporations and big money on the political process.

Forms will need to be turned in to City/ Town Clerks by 5pm on November 21st.

There are a couple of options. You can turn petition forms in to City/ Town Clerks
by the 21st and we do the rest or you can send them to the contact address on the
form - P.O. Box 74 Nahant, MA 01908, and we will deliver to the Clerks.

We would like to receive forms a week early so as to organize them and then mail.

With a new session also approaching in the Massachusetts State House, we have already
started our efforts for the next session and are enthused by the response to our
early start.

We will continue with the bills [which were numbered last session]:

- H63 - Corporations are not People, Money is not Speech,
- H3484 - Limiting political Contributions from Non-residents of MA; and
- H3559 - ForeignNationals/ Disclosure

I expect to be making the effort in the upcoming months to reach out starting
with those who have included their phone #s in our email sign up. Most likely
during storms, because we'll be home from work. Just looking to gauge level of
willingness to participate in either of the Ballot Initiative or State House efforts
or if you have ideas on how we can improve. I would hope that any reading this
who do want to increase participation or ask any questions about PMA's
efforts would please contact me.

Nick Bokron 781 715 7822 nbo...@gmail.com

Until we end the corrupting influence of corporations and big money on the political
process we will not be able to address the matters that most adversely affect our
lives in an unacceptable manner. These issues include Climate Change, War, Health Care...

PassMass is a totally grassroots all volunteer organization that runs on People Power
and that means You.

Thank You,

PassMassAmendment

More info: passmassamendment.org