Supreme Judicial Court Showdown

nick bokron

Oct 14, 2020, 9:36:42 PM10/14/20
to passmass...@googlegroups.com
           Hi All,

                In this time of chaos and darkness we wish good health and safety to All.

                We are now in the usual time period of gathering signatures. In returning to our original Amendment we anticipated a huge effort in this 10th anniversary of the Citizens United decision and the expected turnout for this historic election. We would Thank All who volunteered early to collect signatures and to be at the polling places on Election Day, but, we will not be asking anyone to physically colllect signatures in this time of pandemic.

               We have filed with the Supreme Judicial Court, SJ-2020-613. We are finally throwing down and challenging the AG not certifying our petition language. Again the AG has tried to strip us of our equal protection rights by saying Clerks will not be certifying signatures for our Amendment unless we sign an affidavit citing we have the required amount of signatures, and we tire of the abuse. Attached is all pertinent info. Included are the 2019 AG's letter not certifying our language in which we have finally responded and we feel that we nailed it. Next is our filed Complaint, Order and our argument. We have not asked for petition forms but are asking for a safe and secure petitioning process. We are advocating for an online signature gathering process. Then our argument.

               We wanted to wait and provide info for accessing the hearing, but, there seems to be a delay. More to come. We move forward without legal representation in the "Spirit of Occupy". Our intent is to secure a safe and secure petitioning process for those who follow even though we see our effort as being absolutely screwed at this time. We are asking the Court to allow us to proceed as though we gathered the required amount of signatures as there is no safe and secure signature gathering process being provided at this time.

               Continuing with this year's theme we end with a song, Chicago's "Lowdown". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d69NAdakdMU

                                               Peace,
                                                       Nick and Terra

19-07 Declination Letter.pdf