PassMass at HONK! Festival TODAY! noon to 4 pm, help reduce mondy in politics!

PassMass

Oct 6, 2018, 10:05:38 AM10/6/18
PassMassAmendment, a statewide ballot committee, works to reduce money
in politics. Our petition this year is to significantly reduce the
amount of money people from out of state can give candidates/ballot
initiatives. We'll be a the HONK! Festival in Davis Square from noon to
4 pm TODAY! Come sign and take a few signature sheets home and get your
friends to sign!

See our bills and get more info: www.PassMassAmendment.org

We will be refiling our bills, including the one to amend the STATE
Constitution, based on "Corporations Are Not People, Money Is Not
Speech". Yes, we all want a US amendment, but in the meantime, we can
leverage our state authority, like we've done with gay rights and pot...

In solidarity...

Terra

978 808 7173