TAKE ACTION BEFORE FEB 3rd - RALLY @ MA STATE HOUSE

1 view

g sonder

Jan 20, 2016, 12:40:47 PM1/20/16
to PMAAnnounce
"Corporations are not People.  Money is not Speech."are not People
Please consider forwarding this message to your contacts.

PassMassAmendment
PMA CALL4ACTION!
 URGENT: Contact you State Legislators.
Remind them, again, that you support
the Initiative to Amend our State Constitution to reform our election process. Ask them to support House Bill H.933 and Senate Bill S.53

If you think that a select group of Corporations and Mega-Donors
have too much sway in our electoral process, be sure to call/e-mail Beacon Hill, today.

 Join the battle of our age!

Petition with us

contact us

passmass...@gmail.com

questions?
 978 - 808 - 7173

website:

http://www.passmassamendment.org/

Our page on the State House Bills H.933 & S.53:

State+Senate+%26+House+Bills

our Facebook page

Follow us @PassMassAmend

 Show that you care!

EVENT

Our Feb 3rd ACTION
Join us!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1539530559708114/

Help build the momentum!
A Sample letter:
https://docs.google.com/document

 Don't know where to start?

FIND your State Representative and State Senator and how to contact them here: https://malegislature.gov/People/Search

Once you've found their phone numbers or e-mail addresses...

Here’s an example of what to say or write to your State Representative and State Senator:

“I am concerned about the ever growing sums of money and the potential corrupting influence it has in our elections. We need to REFORM how we finance campaigns. Even the 2016 Presidential Candidates of both major parties are talking about this critical issue. I believe that bills H-933 and S-53 would clear the way for State legislation that would begin to address this critical issue.  These two Legislative Amendment proposals are now scheduled for consideration at the MA State Constitutional Convention on February 3, 2016.
An amendment will make it “to the floor” only if strong support from citizens is demonstrated, so I am showing my support now. Please take this time to speak with your colleagues and encourage them to support the bills, too. I am asking you to do what is necessary to build momentum and see that H-933 and S-53 move forward towards a favorable outcome this February."

Respectfully,

Your Name

Your Address (City or Town)

More info on the State House Bills here:

Proposal for a legislative amendment to the Constitution to declare that corporations are not people, money is not speech.

https://malegislature.gov/Bills/BillHtml/142161?generalCourtId=12

 S_53 – Senator Ken Donnelly

Proposal for a legislative amendment to the Constitution relative to corporate rights and political spending.

https://malegislature.gov/Bills/BillHtml/142238?generalCourtId=12

Please consider forwarding this email to a friend!

Thank you !
 The PassMassAmendment Team