PassMassAmendment Update: Petition NOW! to get BIG MONEY OUT of our elections, help amend the Massachusetts Constitution, based on "Corporations Are Not People, Money is Not Speech"

1 view

Terra

Oct 4, 2016, 6:17:12 PM10/4/16
to passmass...@googlegroups.com

PassMassAmendment.org - Moving Forward in 2016

“Corporations are not People. Money is not Speech.”

*UPDATE - State of Massachusetts Releases PassMass Petition!

Get the Petition Here!

PMA has, once again, filed a statewide ballot initiative to the Commonwealth
for this year’s petitioning period which begins NOW and ends on November 23, 2016

PMA needs ALL HANDS ON DECK to collect and submit the required number of
certified voter signatures on the petition from all over this commonwealth,
in order to challenge money in politics and corporate infringement on individual rights.

We know that YOU are as passionate about getting BIG MONEY OUT of POLITICS as we are;
and NOW, we are asking YOU to show your passion and join the effort!

Be a part of the petition drive by contacting us here:
PassMass...@gmail.com

HELP PassMassAmendment this Fall!

PassMassAmendment is working to amend/clarify the Massachusetts
Constitution based on "Corporations are not People, Money is not Speech".
We consider our effort as a start in the process of getting the
corrupting influence of corporations and big money out of the political
process to restore a system in which the People's voices are heard and
acted upon.

PassMassAmendment has a two pronged approach. 2016 will be the fourth
year of our both promoting a statewide ballot initiative (for which the
number of signatures gathered has increased by 50% each year) and
concurrently advocating for two legislative bills in the MA State House
(which are based on PMA’s petition language.)

PassMassAmendment considers each petition signature gathered for the
citizen ballot initiative to put added pressure on the State House to
move forward on either a citizen or legislative Amendment to the State
Constitution. Sign up to help - PassMass...@gmail.com

If you are currently on the Announcement List and wish to get more
frequent updates during PMA’s petitioning period, consider signing up
for our ACTION LIST: passmas...@googlegroups.com

We will not be meeting in person now until the end of Petitioning.
If you want to meet with us, pls email us at PassMass...@gmail.com,
or come to one of our petitioning events: www.PassMassAmendment.org

STATE HOUSE ACTION WORKING GROUP

We have a two-pronged approach that includes petitioning for a ballot initiative
AND working Bills at the Statehouse (S53/H933). The next Statehouse Action is
January 3, 2017, 1:30 Main Gallery, State Constitutional Convention
Lead Sponsors: Senator Donnelly, Paul Mark
<https://malegislature.gov/People/CityList>* .

***

*/THIS FALL’S ELECTION CYCLE is the BEST POSSIBLE political climate to GET $$$$ OUT OF POLITICS!/*

  * *Join our Action List for more frequent news about PMA and the
    upcoming FALL Petitioning Campaign:* passmas...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:passmas...@googlegroups.com> Contact group owner
    <https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#%21contactowner/passmassaction>
    to join!**

  * *Add our events to your calendar:* http://passmassamendment.org/
    http://passmassamendment.wikispaces.com/Calendar+of+Events
  * *Come to our events: -
    *https://www.facebook.com/PassMassAmendment/events **
  * *Legislation questions? comments? *_info@/PassMassAmendment.org/
    <in...@PassMassAmendment.org>_**
  * *Petitioning info :*/_PassMass...@gmail.com_/**

Thank you for being a part of this critical grassroots movement,

PassMassAmendment

/“Corporations are not People. Money is not Speech.”/

---

_Bills filed for a MA Constitutional Amendment in the State House this
session:_

/Proposal for a legislative amendment to the Constitution relative to
corporate rights and political spending/

https://malegislature.gov/Bills/BillHtml/142238?generalCourtId=12

/Proposal for a legislative amendment to the Constitution to declare
that corporations are not people, money is not speech./

https://malegislature.gov/Bills/BillHtml/142161?generalCourtId=12