Citizens United Amendment

1 view

PassMassAmendment

Jan 18, 2023, 3:17:49 PM1/18/23
to passmass...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

          In the 193rd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts PassMassAmendment will have its Constitutional Amendment language submitted in the State Senate by Paul Mark and in the State House of Representatives by Sean Garballey. Our focus now is totally on the State House. No foreseeable ballot initiative
          PMA is a totally volunteer effort that runs on "People Power", we are not looking for any money, We need your help securing co-sponsors and supporters, including organizations, for the upcoming bills. The bill #s and committee assignments will be coming. This is the most confident that I have been since our first legislative effort.
          Until we get the corrupting influence of corporations and Big Money out of the political process, the issues that are most dear to you will Not be resolved to your satisfaction.
          For the Amendment language go to our site and click "Amendment Language".
          Links to the PMA site, being updated, and finding state legislators here.

                                       Thanx,
                                              PMA

--
"The Battle of our Age"