Any update?

alabde...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2014, 9:56:28 AM11/11/14
to passli...@googlegroups.com
I hope the dev is okey ^_^

Eli Collins

Nov 14, 2014, 2:36:45 PM11/14/14
to passli...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Thanks for asking! I know passlib development's been silent for a
while, but I'm around, and so is it :)

My day job is currently taking 110% of my time right now... currently
working on migrating a large pygtk-based application over to a
pyramid-based one, and trying to bring the customer-base along with it
(which is taking up most of this year).

That said, I haven't forgotten about passlib -- I've been trying to
make progress on adding scrypt hashes and google-auth / totp support,
but it's been happening in very small trickles. So small, I haven't
had anything worthy of committing just yet. Nor have I been able to
convince my co-workers that adding TOTP support to our application is
a critical user feature :)

I've been feeling bad about the neglect, and am hoping to achieve at
least a nice beta release in time for the new year.

I'll try to post a followup as soon as there are any good updates!

- Eli

P.S. If anyone knows of a good script for migrating issues from google
code over to bitbucket, I'd love to move the project hosting.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 9:56 AM, <alabde...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I hope the dev is okey ^_^

alabde...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2014, 5:25:40 PM11/20/14
to passli...@googlegroups.com
Ah, good news ^_^

about the migration, i think it does it automaticaly:

alabde...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2014, 5:29:59 PM11/20/14
to passli...@googlegroups.com, alabde...@gmail.com

glbi...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2015, 2:32:32 PM1/25/15
to passli...@googlegroups.com, alabde...@gmail.com
Thanks for the link!

Based on that and some other bitbucket migrator scripts, I'm working up my own to transition the passlib issues with enough fidelity for my satisfaction :)

I'll have to put the script up after I'm done, in case others find it useful.

- Eli

Aliane Abdelouahab

Jan 30, 2015, 3:58:20 PM1/30/15
to passli...@googlegroups.com, alabde...@gmail.com, glbi...@gmail.com
ah nice ^_^
i think it is something that is doable easily, because Sphinx has migrated to github from bitbucket.

jesus...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2015, 9:46:09 PM7/19/15
to passli...@googlegroups.com
Will there be a move from Google Code to Github since Google Code is shutting down? http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2015/03/farewell-to-google-code.html