BIrdsmouth Design-Build is Hiring a Lead Carpenter

jo...@birdsmouthpdx.com

Jul 10, 2022, 3:51:19 PM7/10/22
to Passive House Northwest

Birdsmouth Design-Build, national leaders in the high performance design and construction industry, seeks an experienced Lead Carpenter to join our team. We are looking for a highly skilled craftsperson who shares our mission of addressing the climate crisis through the built environment. You’ll have the opportunity to work on some the most energy efficient and low carbon new construction homes in the country.

Moving from out of state? Relocation bonus is available, please inquire.

Black, Indigenous, and people of color are encouraged to apply. All genders welcome.

Please send resume and cover letter to in...@birdsmouthpdx.com

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 9.57.25 AM.png