Job posting for Project Architect

Josh Salinger

Oct 22, 2019, 5:29:37 PM10/22/19
to Passive House Northwest

Birdsmouth is seeking a full-time Project Architect to join our Design Team. We are a Design-Build company focused on residential high-performance design and construction, with a passion for  creating beautiful, durable, healthy and energy efficient buildings.

We are looking to hire a highly organized, articulate, detail-oriented, Licensed Architect or Design Professional with a minimum eight years on-the-job experience. As Project Architect, you will be the Client’s primary point of contact and will be involved in all aspects of a project from sales, crafting proposals, scheduling, all phases of architectural design, to managing the owner’s goals and expectations throughout the process.

You will shape the success of the project from concept through development and will work in partnership with Birdsmouth’s design team to deliver the construction documents within the Client’s time and budget expectations.

Please see the attached job posting for more details.

Project Architect 10.19 Job Posting.pdf