higher efficiency residential and commercial codes.

Ecojoy

Sep 10, 2012, 5:03:03 PM9/10/12
to passive...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hayden,
You may also find this program from this American Life of interest in additional strategies to help convince legislators of the merits of higher efficiency residential and commercial codes.
Particularly the second act.  Describes how important unified talking points can be in the marketing of new ideas and the effective fighting of old ones.
Cheers
David

David Burdick (PE, CEM, CPHC)
Earth Harmony Habitats™
4917 SE Aldercrest Rd.
Portland, Oregon 97222-4757

Sloan Ritchie

Oct 16, 2012, 5:18:07 PM10/16/12
to passive...@googlegroups.com

I have 9 extra pieces of Geo Foam EPS15 for under slab insulation, they are 20” thick by 4’ x 8’, $50/ea OBO.  I also have a hot knife so they can be cut smaller, if necessary.  It could be stored for the next job but I’d prefer to get it out of the job shack this month rather than move it.

http://www.geofoam.com/downloads/brochure/Foam-Control-Geofoam-EPS15-TechData.pdf

Sloan Ritchie

Sl...@cascadebuilt.com

206.354.3455