Glo European Windows hiring AutoCAD Drafter/Assistant Project Manager

Angela Cluney

Dec 6, 2017, 12:22:51 PM12/6/17
to Passive House Northwest
G L O   E U R O P E A N  W I N D O W S
AutoCAD Drafter/Assistant Project Manager

Who are we?

We are Glo European Windows: We provide elegant, high performance windows throughout the United States. We work in both the residential and commercial markets. We collaborate with some of the best architectural firms and builders in the US.

We continually refine our methods in order to improve our client’s overall experience. We seek to constantly grow, develop and improve. Perpetual improvement lives in our culture. We trust change as it leads to innovation and we believe innovation is the main vector for exceptional client experiences.

What are we looking for?

Description of some of the duties of this position:

  • Develop architectural details for various products and installation methods
  • Assist the sales team in specifying and completing window take offs
  • Effectively communicate design decisions to customers
  • Quickly learn and retain product information
  • Understand and read architectural drawings
  • Develop accurate project quotes
  • Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment

Requirements:

  • Technical degree in Drafting or similar field, and/or equivalent work experience using AutoCAD. Must be very proficient, and efficient drafter.
  • Familiarity with Revit is desired
  • Strong computer competency (Microsoft Office, PC, Mac, Outlook & ability to learn new programs)
  • Competent math skills
  • Previous experience in window design industries preferred
  • Construction background desired.

Serious inquiries, please email resume to: ma...@glowindows.com

w w w . g l o w i n d o w s . c o m   |   1 0 0 1  S  4 t h  S t  W e s t ,  S u i t e  1 ,  M i s s o u l a ,  M o n t a n a   |   4 0 6 . 7 2 1 . 2 7 4 1