Seeking mechanical engineer for Northern California consulting firm

Katy Hollbacher

Jul 27, 2015, 1:38:15 AM7/27/15
to Passive House Northwest
Passive House folks,

Beyond Efficiency (based in Berkeley, CA) is seeking a licensed mechanical engineer with at least 10 years experience to consult on high-performance projects in a leadership or partner position. Details here:

I'd really appreciate you forwarding this to anyone who may be intrigued by the opportunity (and if it leads to a good match I'll offer a "finder's fee", or at least a finder's beer ;) Thanks in advance and hope to see you all in Vancouver!

Katy

Katy Hollbacher, P.E. - Beyond Efficiency Inc.

Certified Passive House Consultant, LEED Homes Rater, GreenPoint Rater

CA: 415.236.1333 x1 / WY: 307.200.7236 / beyondefficiency.us