Mechanical Contractor Recommendations?

Hayden Robinson

Oct 26, 2023, 11:34:21 AM10/26/23
to Passive House Northwest
Does anyone have design-build contractor recommendations for a ducted or ductless heat pump installation on my 780 sf Seattle house?

Tessa Bradley

Oct 26, 2023, 1:38:08 PM10/26/23
to Passive...@googlegroups.com, Cory Eckert
I dont know his geography but I love Corey!  He is cc'd.

Thrive Inside,
Tess
(She/Her pronouns)

Tessa Bradley Principal AIA CPHC LEED AP

cell: (360) 870-6280

artisansgroup.com

Artisans Group Architecture and Planning, PS.

6504 Capitol Blvd SE Tumwater, WA 98501

On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 8:34 AM Hayden Robinson <em...@haydenrobinson.com> wrote:
Does anyone have design-build contractor recommendations for a ducted or ductless heat pump installation on my 780 sf Seattle house?

Rob Harrison cPHc

Oct 26, 2023, 1:57:29 PM10/26/23
to Passive...@googlegroups.com
Former Seattle City Councilmember Mike O’Brien has formed a company to do conversions to electric from gas, including minisplits and heat pump water heaters. I’ve known Mike for years and he’d be top of my list for any project like yours Hayden.

Rob Harrison cPHc
HARRISON architects
via iPhone….

lyrical sustainable design  ::  passivhaus

On Oct 26, 2023, at 8:34 AM, Hayden Robinson <em...@haydenrobinson.com> wrote:

Does anyone have design-build contractor recommendations for a ducted or ductless heat pump installation on my 780 sf Seattle house?

Hayden Robinson

Oct 26, 2023, 10:41:28 PM10/26/23
to Passive...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Rob. I’ll reach out.