Annual Conference - The HVAC Summit for Passive Buildings

Passive House Northwest

May 7, 2024, 8:27:08 PMMay 7
to Passive House Northwest
Howdy!

In case you haven't heard, PHNW's annual conference, The HVAC Summit for Passive Buildings, is THIS FRIDAY, May 10th at the McMenamins Anderson School in Bothell, WA! We have not one, but TWO spectacular keynotes: Bryan Orr of HVAC School and Andrew Himes of Carbon Leadership Forum as well as single-family and multifamily/commercial panels and plenty of time for networking and chatting with vendors. More information can be found here: https://passivehousenorthwest.com/

Leading up to the conference, we're co-hosting an informal pre-conference happy hour with Phius Alliance's Cascadia Chapter at Hellbent Brewing in Seattle on Thursday evening from 5-8pm. First few drinks on us :) We will be outside, weather permitting. If weather does not permit we will be upstairs!

Additionally, we are thrilled to announce our Seattle Projects Bus Tour following the conference on Saturday, May 11th from 9:30am-4:30pm. Space is limited so register ASAP.

Registration for both the conference and project tour can be found here: https://passivehousenorthwest.com/registration-1

Questions? Email in...@phnw.org.

Looking forward to seeing you all later this week :)

Kindly,
Greta Tjeltveit
Board President
2024 Conference Flyer.pdf