Hiring - Passive House multifamily Superintendent & PM roles

Sloan

Apr 12, 2022, 1:43:12 AM4/12/22
to Passive House Northwest
Excited to share we have some new projects coming up and are in hiring mode again. We are currently working on a 107 unit PH apartment project in central Seattle and have another one in permitting not far away, with others in planning stages. Looking for new team members to help us build some of the larger PH buildings in our area. Come join us, or share within your networks.

These are podium projects in urban areas with logistical challenges that often excced the PH challenges, which we have mostly figured out how to contend with. If you're passionate about PH construction, consider delivering some projects with us!

Anyone who is interested, can simply e-mail me at:

If you're not familiar with our work, see: www.cascadebuilt.com

Cheers!
Sloan