PHPP 8 is coming - do you need to pull info out of it?

Linda Whaley

Aug 10, 2013, 1:37:06 AM8/10/13
to Passive...@googlegroups.com
The Small Planet Workshop, as a reseller of the PHPP, has the opportunity to submit PHPP tabs to PHI that can be included in an upcoming PHPP version.  These tabs would be so that you could harvest data to be used for other purposes.  What we would like to know is what would you find useful to harvest and what other energy programs or purposes do you have that the information would be helpful for?  (Listing other program certifications you seek on a project would help us to be aware of additional ways we can provide information for you too!)

I know there are a lot of national energy programs, but there may be some regional ones as well.  Please let us know if there is anything that you would find useful to include on a new tab and we will see if it is something that we can provide.

Thanks!

Linda Whaley,
PHPP help desk - Small Planet Workshop

TERENCE HILL