Drafter Position Available

1 view

Angela Cluney

Dec 14, 2017, 12:28:47 PM12/14/17
to Passive House Northwest
D R A F T E R  P O S I T I O N
a v a i l a b l e

We're expanding our Team! Candidate must be well organized, detail oriented and proficient in AutoCAD 2010 (or later)

Description of duties:
  • Develop architectural details for various products and installation methods
  • Assist the sales team in specifying and completing window take-offs
  • Understand and read architectural drawings
  • Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environments
  • Develop accurate project quotes

Requirements:
  • Proficient in AutoCAD
  • Revit a plus
  • Strong computer competency (Microsoft Office, PC or Mac, Outlook & ability to learn new programs)
  • Competent math skills
  • Construction background a plus

Pay: DOE
Paid Holidays + PTO (after 6 month probation period)

Serious inquiries please email resume to: ma...@glowindows.com

w w w . g l o w i n d o w s . c o m   |   1 0 0 1  S  4 t h  S t  W e s t ,  S u i t e  1 ,  M i s s o u l a ,  M T  |   4 0 6 . 7 2 1 . 2 7 4 1