Solar Hot Water System demo

Cindy Hoover

Jan 5, 2023, 12:20:01 PM1/5/23
to Passive House Northwest
I have a 15 vacuum tube hot water system on my (Seattle) roof that I need to have removed.  I can find no one that works on these systems anymore (other than NW Mechanical, who I can't afford).  Does anyone know of someone in Western WA who has the skills to do this work?  I'm willing to pay for travel, as I've not found anyone in Seattle.

NW Mechanical documented that the system does not use glycol.

It has a good Monitor S/S 1:3 storage tank with heat exchanger, if anyone is interested in that.  The controllers may also be re-usable.

It used to provide pre-heated water to my hot water heater - which sends hot water to my radiators.  I need that system to stay functional.
PXL_20221207_230457643.jpg
PXL_20230105_170418512.jpg