Artisans Group is Hiring!!!

Tessa Smith

Dec 10, 2019, 2:08:37 PM12/10/19
to Passive House Northwest
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that we are finally in the position to hire another architect (licensure not required but project management and Revit a must). Here is a link to the job posting https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/egr/d/olympia-architect-mid-level/7031029939.html (It's also on Worksource WA and Monster). Please help us spread the word!

Architect (mid-level)
Artisans Group; Olympia, Washington

Artisans Group is seeking an Architect to join the team in our Olympia office. We are looking for professionally motivated, self-directed people who are affable and well spoken; with excellent communication and technical skills; organized and good at directing a team.

As an Architect you will:

Create and develop innovative design ideas
Develop those ideas into life
Solve problems and overcome challenges
Manage team members from initial design through plans development and construction administration
Maintain relationships with clients and consultants

Qualifications:

Communication, leadership, and organizational expertise
Detailing and execution of construction documents with minimal supervision
Proficient modeling with and leading projects in Revit
Proficient in sketch up
Applicants ought to have a professional Architectural degree with 4 plus years of related experience
Experience with innovative multifamily and/or commercial development projects is preferred
Experience with Passive House is preferred

Apply with:

Cover letter
Resume
Portfolio

Artisans Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to apply online posting cover letter, resume and portfolio.