Welcome to new members!

alan...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2007, 2:03:07 AM3/23/07
to Passive Aggression
Hi everyone

As you've probably seen from the email I sent just a few minutes ago,
I've been pretty busy with a few things, and haven't had much of a
chance to put some energy into this mailing list. I hope to change
that now that I'm a bit more settled in.

While I was busy, a bunch of you have joined this list, which is just
fantastic to see. If you new people could give us a small
introduction and a bit of a history as to what your interest in this
group is, that'd be great. For example, you might have realised you
suffer from passive aggression, or maybe you feel that your partner or
someone you care about has passive aggression.

Share your story and your thoughts with us, and maybe we can provide
some assistance.

I'm still struggling with my own issues on a daily basis, but I feel
that it's something that CAN be resolved, over time. Anger or
aggression is a choice we make, which is a learned response from years
of experiences which make us feel angry. We're in control of what we
choose, so we just need to learn more about how to control our choices
and avoid anger.

I'll be writing an article on this soon in my blog (http://
alanzeyes.blogspot.com) and I'll post it to this group as well.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Regards

Alan

alan...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2007, 2:14:43 AM3/23/07
to Passive Aggression
Hmmm, my apologies to all of you. I thought I replied to a previous
discussion, but just worked out that the previous discussion has
somehow been automatically closed, and my reply went to the author
instead. (irabferdez, could you please reply to my message by
forwarding it to the list instead? Many thanks!)

So anyway, I was saying that I owe you all my apologies for not being
active on here, but my excuse is that I've moved countries from NZ to
Australia, and after spending some time settling in, I'm finally back.

I look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks for joining this
list.

Alan