Cooperation with you

bella.lu...@wp.pl

Nov 14, 2021, 4:37:19 PM11/14/21
to passionrenes...@googlegroups.com
Good day!

Blogger is a web-based blogging service that allows anyone to blog without coding and without having to worry about installing or configuring any software. The main idea behind this project is that besides the fun of blogging, this project will help bring material benefits to the user.

We want you to post our promo video on your YouTube channel. The duration of the video is 12 seconds. For the integration of one video, our budget is from 50 to 4650 USD

If you are interested cooperation, we will be glad to hear from you. We will send you our preliminary video, if it suits you, then we will agree on the details, as well as transfer you half of the amount. After the funds will be received, you will start integrating our pre-made video.

Thank you!