Added new Rene youtube video

Lora

Oct 25, 2012, 8:25:14 PM10/25/12
to passionrenes...@googlegroups.com
Hi :)
I uploaded a youtube slideshow of Rene's "Make Your Own Kind Of Music."  I included some of my own pictures of Rene or Rene and I from way back. (Still have more pictures to put in  a show one of these days.)  It's at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owmGASl2xPM

Best,
Lora (skfanincan)

riko

Oct 26, 2012, 7:50:05 AM10/26/12
to passionrenes...@googlegroups.com
ohhh Lora lora! i think it is my very first time? to see you! lovely to see you (even from long time ago!)
i just shared this slide show link on facebook. very nice photos and i love this song very much.
you were also around 14 yrs old then??
Rene looks so lovely and that was Rene japanese fans were so missing after his disappearance from Japan.
Thank you so much, Lora for bringing back this Rene to us, and sharing your personal memory of Rene and you.

riko