Posted 1975 Audio Rene on TV to youtube

Lora

Oct 9, 2012, 4:52:04 PM10/9/12
to passionrenes...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!
I have been finding some of my old Rene material. I uploaded an audio of a t.v. appearance by Rene in 1975. I believe the show was Radio Canada's "les beaux dimanches".
The appearance includes Rene singing Maman laisse moi sortir ce soir, an interview, a duet of Rene and the host singing Chante (Sing) and Toute la pluie (Raindrops keep falling on my head) and Yo-Yo.
This is in the days before home video tapes!  Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWNn6SFk-qs

Hope every one is well!
Best,
Lora

riko

Oct 26, 2012, 7:44:31 AM10/26/12
to passionrenes...@googlegroups.com
hi Lora

thank you so much for sharing this audio on youtube.
this has been shared on facebook among Rene fans:) and we are so loving it!
hope you will come and join facebook very soon, Lora!  facebook is much more fun and colourful and we will feel much closer to each other there.

i emailed you much longer talk and hope to see you on facebook soon!

riko

riko

Oct 26, 2012, 8:56:37 AM10/26/12
to passionrenes...@googlegroups.com

for you Lora, with thanks!
we love your new slide show on youtube! so much.
we've been talking about your video on facebook tonight:)
ローラさん、ありがとう!
少年時代後半のルネ、ルネとローラさんの画像とってもステキですよ!

riko