Rene Sayonara video on youtube

llm

Jan 17, 2011, 7:25:39 PM1/17/11
to PassionRenéSimardAuJapon
Hi,
I posted a new slideshow/video I did of Rene for his song Sayonara
(1974). It is on youtube at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suFieYHT12U

Been quiet here for awhile. Anyone still around? :)

Best,
Lora (skfanincan)
Ontario, Canada

riko

Jan 21, 2011, 3:15:34 PM1/21/11
to PassionRenéSimardAuJapon
hi lora!

thank you very much for sharing the slideshow on youtube.
yes its been quiet here but i also have been quiet myself :(

i just found out kei actually sent the group a new year greeting
message
that you will see it here.

this google group site will have a new big change soon according to
the notice i got from google.
i need to find out a bit more about this change and then will let
know you and others about it.
all i know at this moment is that we can still view what we have here
and download files or pages as zip files till the end of this month!
after that google will turn off all the features and then will start
the new system.

riko