finding a passenger-docker image with specific ruby version (2.6.3)

Tim Millar

Jun 27, 2020, 6:15:42 AM6/27/20
to passenger-docker
Hi all,

I'm upgrading ruby in an application, and at the same time I'd like to upgrade ruby in our currently experimental docker image. We are currently using ruby version 2.5.3 and upgrading to 2.6.3. We have a Dockerfile which uses phusion/passenger-ruby25:1.0.1 as its base image, which comes pre-installed with ruby version 2.5.3. I'd like to upgrade the base image to one that comes pre-installed with 2.6.3, but the latest ones are running 2.6.6 and there doesn't seem to be a way to find the right image other than manually pulling them and running the containers to see which version of ruby is pre-installed.

Could anyone tell me which is the most recent image which has ruby version 2.6.3 pre-installed?

Many thanks,

Tim Millar