PASS release 1.3.0

Mark Patton

Jan 31, 2024, 2:19:11 PMJan 31
to pass-general

The PASS team is happy to announce the release of version 1.3.0.

This release focused on updating the interactions with NIHMS. A service was added to handle email messages from NIHMS about submission status. We made GitHub actions for Java snapshot and release builds consistent and more robust. We switched the grant loader to a CSV format which will make it easier to import grant data from other systems. For the UI we improved accessibility and made the interaction with external links in the workflow smoother.

For more information about this or any previous release, please see our release notes. Our plans for upcoming releases can be seen on our roadmap.