PASS release 1.4.0

Russ Poetker

Feb 28, 2024, 5:08:10 PMFeb 28
to pass-general
The PASS team is happy to announce the release of version 1.4.0.

This release focused on updating dependency versions and enforcing clean dependency management in the PASS backend repositories. The required configuration architecture was simplified for the nihms and grant data loaders by making these Spring applications. We began working on a new documentation repository supported by GitBook, more to come on this in the near future. We improved the file delete action on the UI by deleting such files from the backend.

For more information about this or any previous release, please see our release notes. Our plans for upcoming releases can be seen on our roadmap.