PASS release version 0.8.0

Mark Patton

Jul 31, 2023, 11:10:16 AM7/31/23
to pass-general
The PASS team is happy to announce the release of version 0.8.0. In this release, we've introduced updated Java implementations of pass-deposit-services. All of the major functionality of PASS has now been ported to this new framework. In addition, more testing was added to the pass-core file service and support for the file service was added to pass-data-client.

Our next release, version 0.9.0, is scheduled to be completed at the end of August. 0.9.0 will focus on a new staging environment, including the following work:

* Deploying a staging environment which runs the data loaders
* Testing the staging environment interactions with IDP (Identity Provider)

For more information about this or any previous release, please see our release notes. Our plans for upcoming releases can be seen on our roadmap.