PASS release version 0.7.0

Christopher Shannon

Jun 30, 2023, 10:32:03 AM6/30/23
to pass-general
The PASS team is happy to announce the release of version 0.7.0. In this release, we introduced updated java implementations of the pass-nihms-loader and pass-notification-services projects. This release also added support for sending submission and deposit JMS message from pass-core, added access control to the file-service, removed pass-ui-public from pass-docker, and cleaned up SAML configuration in pass-auth.

Our next release, version 0.8.0, is scheduled to be completed at the end of July. That release will focus on the deposit service and a new staging environment, including the following work:

* Deposit service ported to new framework
* Deploy a staging environment which runs the data loaders
* Test the staging environment interactions with IDP (Identity Provider)

For more information about this or any previous release, please see our release notes. Our plans for upcoming releases can be seen on our roadmap.