Test - pass-general in google groups email list

Bill Branan

Jan 26, 2023, 10:55:15 AM1/26/23
to pass-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is a test of the pass-general google group mailing list. If you receive this message, please respond to the list so we can see that things are working properly.

thanks,
Bill

Bill Branan
Senior Manager
Digital Research & Curation Center / Open Source Programs Office
Sheridan Libraries
Johns Hopkins University
bbr...@jhu.edu

John Abrahams

Jan 26, 2023, 11:00:29 AM1/26/23
to pass-general

Andrew Forward

Jan 26, 2023, 11:21:43 AM1/26/23
to pass-general

I have accessed this via the website, and I will wait for my daily summary to confirm it's fully up.

andrew f

Bill Branan

Jan 26, 2023, 3:07:25 PM1/26/23
to pass-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm sending out this test message again, now that there are more folks that have subscribed. If you haven't already, please respond to this email when you receive it. Also, please verify that the reply-to is set properly so your response is to the group. Let me know if you notice any other issues, that's the purpose of this test, after all.

thanks,
Bill

Jan 26, 2023, 4:33:21 PM1/26/23
to pass-g...@googlegroups.com
The reply-to was set to Bill Branan instead of pass-general.

Mark