PASS release 1.6.0

Mark Patton

May 1, 2024, 9:04:19 AMMay 1
to pass-general
The PASS team is happy to announce the release of version 1.6.0.

This release focused on simplifying authentication support, writing documentation to make collaboration easier, and automated testing against a live PASS instance. The pass-core component took over the responsibilty for authentication and mediating access to pass-ui resources. This allowed us to to remove the no longer needed pass-auth component. The deposit services now also cleanup after the new automated tests.

For more information about this or any previous release, please see our release notes. Our plans for upcoming releases can be seen on our roadmap.