Eclipse PASS project and communications update

Bill Branan

Feb 9, 2023, 11:49:10 AM2/9/23
to 'Bill Branan' via pass-general, John Kellerman

Greetings,

Now that we have all had a chance to get started in 2023, the Eclipse PASS project team would like to share a look back at 2022 and let you know about our plans for the rest of this year. You will find attached to this email and also at this link a briefing of the recent activities of the Eclipse PASS project and planned next steps.

One of the next steps listed in the project briefing is the need to establish formal communication channels. To this end, a new Eclipse PASS project mailing list has been created, which can be found here: https://groups.google.com/g/pass-general. This will be the primary means of communicating future project updates, so if you would like to keep up with the Eclipse PASS project, please join. Questions and discussion about PASS are welcome on the mailing list or in the project Slack workspace. If you would like to be added to the Eclipse PASS Slack, please email me (bbr...@jhu.edu) or John Kellerman (john.ke...@eclipse-foundation.org) and we will send you an invitation.

If you would like to discuss using PASS or collaborating in its development, please let us know. Open source projects are only as successful as the communities that build and sustain them. We welcome your engagement.

All the best,

Bill

Bill Branan
Senior Manager
Digital Research & Curation Center / Open Source Programs Office
Sheridan Libraries
Johns Hopkins University
Eclipse PASS Project Briefing - January 2023.pdf