PASS release version 0.4.0

Christopher Shannon

Mar 31, 2023, 4:47:45 PM3/31/23
to pass-general

The PASS team is happy to announce the release of version 0.4.0. For this release, we upgraded to a new version of Ember (Ember 4 LTS), we introduced the initial implementation of access control.

Our next release, version 0.5.0, is scheduled to be completed at the end of April. That release will integrate pass policy service and metadata schema service. Work will be done to integrate the remaining services into the repository such as the file service. The next release will also begin integrating the grant, journal, and publication data loaders into the new framework.

For more information about this or any previous release, please see our release notes. Our plans for upcoming releases can be seen on our roadmap.