Integrating WS-Management?

Rene Horn

Aug 3, 2015, 6:19:29 PM8/3/15
to Pash Project
I know this is probably really early to even be thinking about this, but I'm just wondering if there are plans on integrating WS-Management/WinRM into Pash?

It'd be really nice to be able to write scripts that could remote into Windows machines from my Linux machine to manage them.

Rene

Stefan Burnicki

Aug 25, 2015, 6:33:33 PM8/25/15
to Pash Project
Sorry for the very late response. It's holiday time :)
Although managing Windows machines from Pash would be a very good feature,  there are no plans for WinRM support. It should basically be possible by using openwsman.
But it would clearly take some effort to get this working.

At the moment, resources for Pash development are low, so this won't be realized by the current team in the near future I guess.

However, if you are willing to do something at this site, feel free to start! I will do my best to support you with any questions.

Stefan