Special request for extra Information!

K.N. Arku-Lawson

Oct 12, 2009, 12:38:47 PM10/12/09
to pasgom...@googlegroups.com

Special request for extra Information!

Dear Partner,

Greetings in the precious name of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ!

PASGOM, wish to relate and communicate its needs and programs to you better. Having a little extra information about you will, therefore, be highly appreciated.

I will be glad, if you can take a minute or two of your precious time, to fill this form for me.  To do so, just click on this contact link:

Contact / Partnership form; http://pasgom.org/contact.html  .

Note: Any information provided, is sent directly to me, PERSONALLY. Hence, privacy and confidentiality is highly guaranteed. Hoping to hear from you soon!

Stay blessed.

K.N. Arku-Lawson

Evangelist

http://www.pasgom.org/hometoend.html

K.N. Arku-Lawson

Jun 30, 2010, 3:19:12 AM6/30/10
to pasgom...@googlegroups.com

Greetings in the precious name of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ!

PASGOM, wish to relate and communicate its needs and programs to you
better.

Having a little more information about you will, therefore, be highly