Rescheduled to Feb 27: Liferay Sync

1 view

David Noble

Feb 17, 2012, 2:02:11 PM2/17/12
to pasad...@googlegroups.com, pasadenaju...@meetup.com
Hi folks,

By request, we have rescheduled this Monday's presentation to Feb 27, since more people had conflicts with the three-day weekend for President's Day than needed to keep the original date.

Please update your RSVP on the Meetup site!

Andres uses those numbers to estimate how much food is needed.

I realize this actually causes problems some of you, and I'm sorry for that. If it makes you feel any better, there's another cool event that I'll be skipping to be at the JUG.

Looking forward to seeing you again on Feb 27!

- Dave