AT&T Mobile App Hackathon

David Noble

Jul 9, 2012, 5:56:49 PM7/9/12
to pasad...@googlegroups.com
Here's an event that was forwarded to me. If you're using Java for mobile development, anywhere from Android on the device to a Java-based cloud stack on the back end, this looks like a great time:

AT&T Mobile App Hackathon
Friday, July 27, 2012 at 6:00 PM - Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 6:00 PM (PT)

Mobile App Hackathon is an event produced by the AT&T Developer Program and Apigee that is designed for attendees (technical & non-technical) to build apps/mobile apps, get fed, compete for prizes across different categories and most importantly: meet new people and scout for teammates to work on new or current projects. Our hackathon will introduce you to the latest cutting edge tools to help deploy your own app with a website backend, fully hosted in the cloud.
As far as platforms are concerned, feel free to code in the language you feel most comfortable, whether it's Objective C, Java, Javascript, HTML, C #, Dot Net, or XNA. Even if you are rusty with your programming, we will have live developer support from local senior developers as well as from AT&T to help you code that much faster.

There are more details at the link above if you're curious.

- Dave